On Android we support wireless connecting with Android through the AirServer Connect App. It will require the Android device to be on the same network as the conference room computer with the Weav host. Google Home, Samsung Smart View, Google Pixel Cast may work for you, but are not supported by UCW.
NOTE: if you want to connect your Android, but are not on the same network as the host computer, you may be able to connect with Miracast/Wifi-Direct. See this article for more information.
- Setup Weav Host with AirServer
- Downloading the App
- Run the AirServer App
Setup Weav Host with AirServer
Download the AirServer Connect App
Download the AirServer Connect app and install it on your phone.
Run the AirServer Connect App and connect to Weav!
Make sure your phone is on the same network as the conference room computer
Run the AirServer app. The Weav room will appear in the list.
Tap on the room you want to join.
You device's screen will show up in Weav.
Click on this article for more instructions on how to use Weav
- Screen sharing with Android devices are shared through the AirServer Connect app.
- The android device must be on the same network as the conference computer with Weav host
- If you have multiple conference rooms on the same network each of these will appear as an option on the AirServer Connect app.
- Android device screen sharing with google home is not supported.
- Android device screen sharing with Samsung "Smart View" is not supported.